the good in goodbye.



Hello guys...

4th week...

It was last  week, all of us just finished the self report, daily journal, gave the evaluation form to supervisor and prepared all needed for Farewell party. It was Monday, 12 February 2018, and the Farewell party will be held on 15 February 2018. It was a busy week I think. all of the duties  must finished before we leaving Bangkok. We need long time more to finished all of the duties I think. it was 15 February 2018, the farewell Party be held at 09.00am in International College Building. There are some activities such as giving the certificate, presentation of all the Seateacher participants, suggestion from Our Coordinator and Ajarn Suwan, and culture exchange. 



givng the certificate from PNRU.






On 17 February, Desi and I have flight  to my country, Indonesia. Paul,Cocom, and Nina accompanied us to the DMK Airport. 



my friends from the same University

I’m so glad to be here. No words can described this feeling. From this project I got many experiences. We knew each other like family. They are full of kindness. I'm thankful for nights that turned into mornings,  friends that turned into family, and dream that turned into reality.  Thank you for be a part of my journey.Thanks for the unforgettable memories.

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My 2nd week in Bangkok..

Third week.