Third week.


Welcome back to my blog...

Well, those are my activities in Third week...

 On Tuesday 06th February, I had teaching. I taught Electronics class. There were 20 students and just one woman among them. I introduced  my self firstly.  The material today is Safety at work.  Firstly, I devided them into 3 groups, and I gave them some letters  and I ask them to arranged the letters  into 1 word. That word is the material which we will learn today. Yes, one of them can arranged this into one word. I delivered the material then. But there are some problems. But the big problem was they did not know English language, how to speak up, how to communicate with the others by using English language. They just uses thai language to communicate with others. they did not care eventhough its English subject. Yes, I must have a best way to communicate with them. Finally, I used body gesture while i delivered the material to them. 






On 07 feb 2018, It was Wednesday.  I just prepared my lesson plan and daily journal. Because tomorrow, ajarn Suwan want to evaluate us.  So, i will do my best for this. 0n 08 February, I  had teaching evaluation. Ajarn suwan evaluated me at Electronic class level 2. I felt little bit nervous. But when I entered the class and see my students, I got a new power I think. I feel more confidence and relax. I greet them firstly and they gave warm answer. There are 25 students in the class. I started to to teach and i think they can follow the class well. Firstly, i did warm up to stimulated the student about the material to be taught. I delivered the material then. They enjoy the teaching and learning process. Its sounds good. After I had teaching Ajarn Suwan evaluated me. He has some suggestions. The first one is, I must clean all the whiteboard before did teaching process. Second, if I want to write on whiteboard, I have to write on the left side first, middle second, right side then. The third is I must made more long time for warming up. Because Ajarn Suwan said that I did short time for warming up during the learning process. 


yes, I did my evaluation.

she is my mentor, teacher Ning.

photo section after evaluation, with our supervisor.



 On Friday, I had teaching in welding class. There are 15 students i classrooms. I taught Warning about safety at work. the problem was still same. I was hard to communicate with them because they just used thai language. there is one student who can speak English, his name is Po. So, after I gave some instructions to them, I asked him to delivered the instructions to his friends. and finally, they can understand and can follow the learning and teaching process until the lesson finish. before we back to our university dorm,, We met the deputy director of this college to gave the souvenir from Umsu and was saying thank you for all the best treat and service during we did practicum 2. It was so hard to saying goodbye to this college.  Because, for next sunday, we did not back to this college. All the teachers, staffs, and students were so kindly and friendly to us. All teachers always helped us and I have no words to describe how kindly them. eventhough, we stayed in this college for short time, but they are so welcome to us. A billion thanks to this College.

with volunteer teacher from China



my mentor



with deputy director and teacher Kiewz


with Philippine teacer

On 11 February, we have trip to Cha-am beach with Ajarn Suwan, Ajarn Phicy, Ajarn Sashito and all the buddies. we spent about 2 hours to go there. Okayy, lets see the best picture hihi

lets jump!



my buddy, Nampueng


she's my roommate, Her name is Desi.

FULLTEAM!!


with yuu


We went to Floating market then. But, I dont took a picture because my mobile phone was turn off. it was quite tired day. But it is unforgettable moment. So happy....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

the good in goodbye.

My 2nd week in Bangkok..