My experiences on joining SEAMEO Project Batch 5 in Bangkok Thailand.




            Let me introduced my self. I am Nurhasanah students from University Muhammadiyah of Sumatera Utara in  English Education Department. It was the first time for  my University to follow this project.  I’m here want to share about  my experiences during joining the SEAMEO Project in Bangkok, Thailand. Phranakhon Rajabhat University  (PNRU) is the received  Univeristy. The durations of this project is one months.  I never dreamed to be here before. Firstly, i felt not sure to go there because one of the reason is about the food. My dad worried about that. He worried if i hard to get  the Halal food in Bangkok. I search the information about it then. And my coordinator in PNRU told me that its easy to find the Halal food in Bangkok, dont worry. Ok i believe that and i told to my dad. Finally, he allowed me to follow this project. Yes,  to shorten the time, lets follow me.

First week..
            On January, 21st 2018, I  arrived at  DMK Airport, Bangkok. I felt so excited to be here because it was the first time for  me to go abroad. After i took my luggage, i went to gate 3 to met Zeen, PNRU student who pick me up to PNRU. Evidently, Zeen came to DMK airport with Nampueng and Ajarn Suwan. “Ajarn” has the same meaning with “teacher”. 















We went to Phranakhon Grand View to took luch together.


 Then, Zeen and Nampueng drove me to the dorm inside the Universiy.
this is my lovely dorm. 5555
 This university is very huge. I met all the participants of SEAMEO Project from Indonesia. They are Arma, Nina, Nanik, Cocom, Afifah, Yeri, Dirk, Miko and Aman. They came from the different university. I got warm welcome from them. We have many activities during the first week in PNRU. On first day in PNRU, we had meeting with all the SEAMEO Participants, PNRU staff and PNRU students. We discussed about how to teach English. The meeting divided into 2 sections.  After finished this activities, all the PNRU students invited us to go around the PNRU and to intoduce all the facilities that available there. It’s so funtastic. There are many facilities that provided to support the academic field. Lets see the pictures...


With the gym coach

Phranakhon Rajabhat University's Library









with PNRU' students in traditional thai house

she's my buddy. her name is Nampueng




 Second day in PNRU, we attended teacher Piyadas’ class. She is Psychology teacher. All students felt enjoyed and interest to follow the teaching and learning process. She is clever and so energic I think.

with the students
 












 After that, all of us attended the meeting with Demonstration School staff. The metting discussed about profile,curriculums,facilities and so on. The interest thing for me is about the School’s library. They always donate all the books to the other school in every the end of year. For instance, In 2018, you will not find a books that was have been displayed in 2017. Because they gave all the books to the other schools. Wow it’so funtastic right? On third day, we followed Opening Ceremony at Pickanasuan Hall, Phranakhon Rajabhat University at 9.00am. 
with all the staffs of Demonstration School

yeayy, i got this cute souvenir.

We must arrived ontime. the meeting was attended by President of Phranakhon Rajabhat University, PNRU’ staff, some participants of SEATEACHER  batch 4, and we as  the participants of  SEATEACHER batch 5. We have a chance to convey about our University in Indonesia. James as participant of SEATEACHER batch 4 share his experiences during joining this project in Indonesia too. We took a lunch then. At night, we always took a dinner, do something, and spent our time together with the lovely buddies. The buddies always accompanied us to everywhere. They are so kind and friendly to us. i love this moment. I felt i found the new family in here.
The president, all staffs of PNRU.

We gave the souvenir from UMSU to the President of PNRU
 On weekend, i did some activities such as clean my room, did my loundry, iron my clotches and we went to Chatuchak market then,  where thousands of stalls sell everything from Buddha statues to knickknacks, clothes and animals Im so excited to hear that. That’s sounds good. As usual, the buddies accompany us to go there. We go there by bus. Yass, im so happy. 
 
girls squad hahaha



On Sunday 28 january 2018, Ajarn Suwan pick us up to the school dormitory. We have to live there during the practicum 2 because the school so far from the University.. School mentor has provided all the things that we needed. Kopunkhap teacher, hehe. And  I loved the dormitory. Because finally, I found kitchen, yeayyyy...
school's dormitory


yeayyy, Kitcenn!!
 and next to the second week....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

the good in goodbye.

My 2nd week in Bangkok..

Third week.